- World War III: Social Network vs. Arab World vs. Old Religion
- spiritual trip/experience w/ Salvia
- philosophers like Alan Watts, Nietzsche, Kant, etc.
- the psychology of creativity
- coexistence and virtues - dissection
- the existence of thought and spirit
- personal goals and struggles
- sports, fitness, and health
- the many disciplines of science
- movie/story/song/video ideas
- random thoughts about anything
- existence of fear and complexities
- and the simpler life (life of a dog)
Monday, June 6, 2011
I'm Alive, Here's what's to come...
I'm Alive, don't be alarmed... I've just been busy and sidetracked from my blog, which really is a ball buster. My goal for this year was to use my thoughts creatively and to express them fluidly. I have meant to update this blog on a daily or weekly basis and I have not done exactly what I've planned months back. I apologize to all that may have wanted an update on my life/philosophies/realizations/stories, but I plan on continuing to blog some more this week. I would not know when this will be exactly, but I'm trying to get myself to write more and this is something I must keep, as a skill and as a hobby. If I stop writing then I lose my ability, and without this creative ability then I drop into the bottom... the rock bottom of my life where I don't want to reach... Now with this in mind, here is a list in which I may touch upon here on this blog:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment